Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's Sad

I never really realized how sad it is when I'm sitting in my office and I look at the 7 day forecast and see that it is supposed to hit 40 degrees on Sat. and I sit there and am giddy cause I'm going to be able to get out and get some real training in. I instantly head out to the garage and check over my brand new bike (like it needs anything, It has never been out for a ride) when it is only wed. and 3 days away. I don't think I've ever been so ready to get out and pedal for 3 hours. I kinda have been planning my route and I'm going to be testing out some new nutrition drinks to see how they are when I'm out for a longer ride. The more I think about it the more I'm looking forward to the few endurance events I'm going to be doing this season. Anyways nothing else really going on just impatiently waiting for some weekend saddle time.

Harp

No comments: