Saturday, July 19, 2008

Honey & Gear


When I got home from work tonight I was glad to see a box with a honey stinger logo on the side in my office. I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the quick response time. I finished the sponsorship deal on Tuesday and got my order today. Inside the box I had my team kit(which looks even cooler than the pictures), Apple Cinnamon Bars, Peanut Butter 'n Honey Bars, Ginsting Gels and a box of Fruit Smoothie Energy chews. I'm glad to see this stuff made it today since I have the race tomorrow morning. Speaking of the race I better get to bed and try to get some sleep. I always seem to be a bit restless the nights before a race.


Harp

4 comments:

Judi said...

Can't wait for a RR.

Harp said...

I ended up in 4th. Report on Monday night

Highwaymunky said...

Hope you had a good race mate. The kit looks cool!

Jeff Kerkove said...

Honey Stinger has some excellent stuff. I have been using it for the past 1.5 months. LOVE IT!