Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Begins

Today was a quick training day due to the beginning of the multiple Christmas celebrations with family. Today is with my wifes family.

Training for today consisted of a 35 minute core workout and 1 hour in the torture chamber spinning in zone 3 for 50 mintues with a 5 min. warm up and a 5 min. cool down. The legs felt pretty tight this morning. I laid it down on the trainer yesterday for a rough 2 hours. Probably the hardest workout I've done on it and I felt it today. When I first started my warm up I didn't think I was going to get my legs loose but eventually I got going and after that it felt good. Tomorrow will bring another big interval session on the trainer.

It's kind of nice being off of work for a couple of weeks and having plenty of time to train. If only it could be like this all the time. Ha. The only thing that would make it better is if I could get outside to ride. I'm holding out hope for some time before I go back to work at the college I can get outside.

Harp

No comments: