Friday, July 17, 2009

Race Recon

Tonight I was able to get out to Branched Oak Lake for the last bit of course recon before Sundays race. This was good again tonight case the whole family went and the kids did there thing and I did mine. It was nice to be able to get out there and ride and finally know exactly what direction the course was going to be running plus they already had it marked and flagged. I only put in a couple of laps and made myself keep it in the middle ring the whole time so that I didn't overdo it. I did put the hammer down on the last mile of the course to get things opened up a bit. Here's a couple of pics of one of my favorite decents and quick climbs on a section of the course I really like. Tomorrow will be another light day. Most of my riding will probably be done on my way to and from the shop. It's going to be different tomorrow. I will be working for the first time at the new south location. We'll see how it goes. Later.

Harp

No comments: