Friday, October 2, 2009

2010 Felt F75X




It finally came today. The 2010 Felt FX75 is the newest arrow in my quiver. Paul did the build on it today and I was able to get out and take it for a short spin tonight. The weather for the first ride was cold, windy and drizzling. Perfect for a cross bike. I took it out on the rail trail and then did a little short loop through wilderness. The bike rode like a charm as soon as I got the seat height and position adjusted and got the tire pressure right. I still need to get a different component group on it and some other small personal changes but for a bike out of the box it's race ready know.

I kept the ride short cause of the 3 hour marathon tomorrow. I am tentatively planning on racing a cross race on Sunday. If I do I'm going to get my assed kicked but it will be good practice for the races later in the season that I want to try to win.

I've got to put out a huge thanks to the new owners of Bike Pedalers for helping me out with this bike. I can't beleive how fortunate I am and don't know if I deserve to get such awesome support.

Looking forward to the last MTB race of the season tomorrow than it is full on cross focus. Later.

Harp

No comments: