Thursday, October 15, 2009

So I'm sitting here in a hotel room in Scottsbluff, NE. bored out of my mind but to tired to got to sleep. I've been here for 2days now to help get out culinary program that we are transplanting here from our school. I'm here cause I write all the curiculumn for the lab classes. Now that's not to exciting especially after the 7 hour drive yesterday and the 7 hour drive I got back home tomorrow.

I've been stressing out cause I haven't ridden my bike since Monday and haven't done any real training for a while. This week was a none race week so I would have liked to get a good solid training week in but then again I have just felt kind of sluggish for the past couple of days plus the hotel I'm in doesn't really have much a fitness center. So really what I'm trying to figure out is how to make myself feel like I'm going to be ready to race next weekend. Plus I'm going to be gone all day on Sunday to for work again with another six hours of driving thrown in.

I've also been having a lot of guilt for the past few weeks cause I've been eating like shit. Lately I just haven't had any self control and have just been stuffing myself with crap. That's probably why I don't feel very good either.

Shit this has been a whiny post. Sorry. I hope to get everything back to to normal soon. Later.

Harp

No comments: