Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Things are about to Change

Things are about to change in a big way for me. Tomorrow I start working on my Bachelors degree. I'm doing an online program from the New England Culinary Institute. I'm looking forward to it and not looking forward to it. I'm going to have to learn how to really manage my time better so that I can still get all my training in.

I've been thinking alot about my training and racing in 2010 and I think some changes are going to be in order but I will talk about that more at a later time. I still haven't figured everything out just yet. I haven't trained for the past few days do to again a very busy work schedule but thankfuly October is almost over and with that things seem to calm down some. I haven't been on a bike since the race on Saturday and tomorrow I'm also hitting things again in full swing. Back to more of my winter schedule of getting up and doing core work in the morning and riding at night. I'm ready and motivated. I've been working on some sponsorship stuff for 2010 and I'm getting pretty excited. Later.


Harp

No comments: