Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I could never stop

For some reason today was a great day to ride. I don't know if it was the breezy 80 degree temps or what but as I rode today I just found myself saying man I absolutely would rather not be doing anything else at this moment. These are the rides that are the best; not the rides that I'm thinking about racing or trying to run faster but just one that you remember why you do it and that is because you just flat out enjoy it.

Not much else to say. Went to a boring seminar this afternoon came home went on my ride and then made a killer roasted chicken. Ate dinner with the Fam and am drinking a cold beer while I write this.

Well I got to go help my daughter Lexi with something. Later

Harp

PS
Sorry as I read this I realize I am kinda just rambling.

No comments: