Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Not enough time

A little down. In 1 week I've only been out on the bike twice. Can't wait till tommorow no consulting work so I should get to go out after work.

I was going to do a 12 hour enduro race this saturday but due to work and a couple other issues I'm gonna have to pass on this one. Probably not that bad of an idea considering teh amount of riding time I've had lately. I never seem to rest when not riding and if I go for a few days without when I get back in the saddle I just feel sluggish.

The bad thing is I think that this may have been my last chance for a race this season. I haven't seen anything in this area hopefully I will find something. If anybody sees anything in the area surrounding Lincoln NE let me know. I would like to get one more race in before major training starts for next season. If I can figure out how to train in the winter.

Gotta get to bed.

Harp

1 comment:

cvo said...

thanks for the heads up on the park.

see ya soon I hope.