Thursday, September 20, 2007

Work

This morning I woke up realizing I had a 14 plus hour work day ahead of me. The end of the summer term at the college is almost over and had to run a dinner with some of my students tonight as well as give practical exams starting at 8 am. Anyways I wasn't bothered by the fact that I new I wasn't going to ride today because it looked rainy and I thought I wouldn't have ridden anyway. Of course this afternoon when I get to look outside(no windows in kitchen or my office) it is sunny and the temp is great. Figures.



Enough of my whining plan on heading out to wilderness tommorow and get some time in there if the trail is dry enough or just head out on the rail trail for some good miles.



Later



Harp






My wife just put these pictures on the computer from when we had our litter of lab pups. I'm a softy for puppies

No comments: