Friday, March 21, 2008

Another Busy Day

Got up this morning and was happy to see some decent temps in the 40's. I thought it would be perfect. I waited and hung out with the kids for a little while before leaving. Around 9:45 I decided it was time to go got my gear on and headed out to the park for some fun climbing laps. What I didn't realize were the winds were so bad 15-25 mph with gust over 30 (I found all that out after I got home) The wind made in rough but I got in my miles I wanted and really enjoyed being outside and riding. I ended up putting in around 33 miles with half of that being uphill. The legs felt a bit tired by the end but good.

After that I had about an hour to get home and get ready to head down to the Links for staff training on the new menu. I spent a solid 6 hours straight flyng around trying to get all the food ready for the staff to taste. I didn't get as much done yesterday as I wanted and paid for it today but it went well and I think we are going to have a really good season.

Tomorrow it's off to the shop for to work and then hopefully some saddle time ridin with millhouse. Should be good. Later.

Harp

1 comment:

Bluenoser said...

Good workout harp. The wind doesn't stop blowing just because it is race day.

Finally got my new road bike built up and took it to Al at my LBS for fine tuning.

Can't wait for the salt to get off the roads. My first road race is first week in May so lots of time yet.

-B