Saturday, March 15, 2008
What to do?
So I've been trying to decide what to do all day today. Should I race tomorrow or not. The weather looks like it is going to suck. Rain/Snow a high of 43 and ESE winds at 20-30mph. Usually this is not the weather I would go out and ride in. This race is just kind of a inexpensive one that I was just going to go to and roll through just to get warmed up for the rest of the season but I can't decide if it is worth getting sick over, being miserable and not enjoying it. At the same time I want to race and feel like I might get kinda down on myself if I don't. It's only about a 30 min. drive and it starts at noon so I guess I have until about 10:30 tomorrow to figure out what I'm going to do.