Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Posting

Sometimes having a blog is kind of strange. I always wonder if what I have to post about is interesting enough for anyone to want to read or not. Lately I have been doing a lot of training but nothing new or exciting has happened lately. I did enjoy 4 days off of work from everywhere but the bike shop (which my wife always says to me that's not "work") but that was only for about a total of 8 hours for the weekend. I did a lot of riding. With all of the rain I haven't spent to much time on my mountain bike it has all been on the road lately. Before this week though I had been spending all of my time on my mountain bike and it was a nice change to flying along on my road bike. I still do plan on trying to do a lot of my training on it this year to focus again mostly on just aerobic and anaerobic ability. I must get stronger on that. I really feel like me technical skills on the trails are good but am still getting winded when I need to be pushing it harder.

As for today I decided to take the day off the bike only to find out of a last minute thing I got to take care of tomorrow night at the Links so now it is going to be 2 days off the bike but I'm not to worried I should be taking it a little easy this week being a race week. Hopefully the weather holds.

As I look back at this post is it me or does it seem like I kind of just rambled through it kind of pointlessly.

Harp

4 comments:

Travis said...

I hear what you're saying on the postings....there are times when I go 3-4 days and just "feel" I've got to post something......even thou it's "ramblings."

Fat Lad said...

Personally as a blogger and rider I like reading the minutae of other cyclists lives.... It makes me feel more normal ;)

Fat Lad

Groover said...

Same here ... at least not the only crazy cyclist ... I am, too, feeling pretty uninspired to write sometimes but then there are times again were it just flows ...

Cycling Phun said...

I couldnt agree more with Grover. There are days it almost pains me to write, but I want to keep up and relevant. Others, I can write 3 or 4 stories and have 'em on standby.