Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rabobank must likes Salmon

I had kind of a boring day on the today. I didn't have to work until 11:30 today so I tried to sleep in a little but wasn't to successful but I woke up with a headache and hoped that a ride would take care of it. That didn't work to well. I headed over to pioneers park to ride the bumpy paved trail ( the local singletrack park is 1/2 under water) and really try and push it and get some good training in. On my first trip through my head hurt so bad from the strain I decided to just get out and spin to loosen up the legs and take it a bit easy.


When I got home I watched some of the dauphine I had on the dvr and noticed something about the rabobank kit. Me being the seafood chef I was surprised I hadn't noticed it before but the orange 1/2 of their kit with the white in it looks a lot like a Salmon fillet. Let me show you.



Here is a picture of a rabobank rider notice the orange side.

And here is a picture of a Salmon Fillet I cleaned for a demo book I was/ still am working on.

Not the best pictures of either and maybe it's just me but notice the white fat lines and if you get down to the belly of the salmon you really can see the white fat lines in it and when I saw the rabobank kit I thought of it.

That's all I got been a slow day. Later.

Harp

2 comments:

Bluenoser said...

How true harp. Are cocoa leaves blue and white by any chance? Boonen has the white part right.


-B

Cycling Phun said...

I love salmon... my wife picked up some salmon... mmmmm.