Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nothing too exciting

I found out today that I have to work the next two nights when I thought I had them off. Litttle bit of a bummer so when I got home I was in a bit of a bad mood and it looked like it was going to rain which wasn't helping so I went ahead and made dinner and wasn't sure what was going to happen as far as training went. All I knew was that I needed to do something or I was going to be real anxious the rest of the week since I got to work more than I thought and it really screwed up my plans.

After I finished eating the sun was peaking through the clouds so I grabbed the mountain bike and headed out to wilderness park for a quick "race pace" ride through the park. I felt great again on the bike and had a good ride but wildnerness is just to flat and I like to climb so the ride gets a bit boring but I'm not going to complain too much. I'll take whatever time I can get in the woods after all of the rain we've had this year that has forced me to spend most my time on the road. I was surprised by the fact that I didn't see any other cyclist in the park. I figured with a nice night that wasn't to hot and humid there would be a lot of people in the park. The only people I saw was a few shaggy haired high school kids that I came across on a section of the park that doesn't get used much smoking pot.

I did take out the camera tonight. I've been reading this blog some lately and she is talking about here video skills so I thought I would see how mine were. Nothing too exciting. It is a bit tough with my camera since I have to hold it in a weird position to hold the button down while I ride.


video
The rail trail home.
Coming in at dusk.


The honey comb look of the Stinger kit.

Got to go get ready for work and my early morning training ride.

Harp

2 comments:

Bluenoser said...

hey great video harp.

-B

Judi said...

great video, and those shorts look like spiderman or something.