Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It was good

It was good. That's the best way for me to sum up todays ride, nothing to special but just one of those much needed rides. I finally was able to get back out on my mtb again. I had been riding the cross bike the last couple of weeks and enjoyed it but I still love getting out on the trails on the mountain bike.

I was off work today and don't got to go back until Monday which translates into a lot of needed saddle time for me. I think I'm going to be able to get out everyday except for Tomorrow. I'm cooking Thanksgiving and my family is all coming over to eat. By the time everything is done I doubt there will be enough time to get out so I'll probably end up in the basement on the trainer but the rest of the time should be spent out in the woods on my mountain bike. Not sure where I'm going to ride but all I know is I'm going to and I'm going to put in some miles.

That's about all I have for tonight. I need to get to bed so I can get up early enough to get all of the food ready for tomorrow's feast. It's always rough for me to cook at home when I'm used to cooking in restaurants where I have a lot more space(sometimes), more stoves and ovens. But it should be good. Sometimes it's nice to cook for my family instead of just a bunch of strangers.

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving ( for those of you reading this in the US)

Harp

1 comment:

Bluenoser said...

Have a nice TG harp.

-B