Monday, March 2, 2009

Wanting to get back on track

In the past couple of weeks I've had next to no ride time. Not having the road bike for the trainer is really killing me and it's been to cold to ride outside. Thankfully tomorrow the temps are getting better and I can get some time in again. Of course it seems like everything is working against me to train.

As for the lean look challenge the numbers were a bit better this week. I've been doing pretty well on my diet and getting my core work in. The numbers this week are:

Neck: 15.5"

Waist: 33"

Weight: 161

Body Fat: 14%

Other than that things have been a bit stressful for me lately and I'm not even sure when I'm going to race. The first race on the March 14th looks pretty questionable right now. I don't know what to think or say about things.

2 comments:

millhouse said...

I say do it man. For me anyway, that Panama race is nothing more than an intense training session building up for goals later in the year.

Bluenoser said...

Good on the challenge Harp and lots have raced themselves into shape.

-B