Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tough Goodbye

I knew this day would come but I didn't want to beleive it. I got the call this afternoon saying that I had to give "the hammer" back and that the rep was coming by the shop tomorrow to pick it up. I guess all good things have to come to an end. I'm sure I'll feel better on Friday when I place the order for the rest of my components for the Felt FC. I'm hoping to have it built by next weekend. With the rain I'm really going to miss having a road bike.


No riding tonight again. I had planned on going out on the road bike but I dropped it off at the shop where my mountain bike already is. I took it in yesterday to have it tuned and prepped for this weekends race. The only proble is that tomorrow is a long 14-15 hour workday so that will leave me with 3 days of no riding with the next chance of me riding again will be the day before a race. At least I should be well rested.


I just found this picture from the Team Time Trial a couple of weeks ago. They took this right as we were getting started.

Harp

No comments: