Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TT or Not

For some reason today I've been thinking about the State Championship Time Trial that is this Saturday. Originally I wasn't planning on doing this because I'm supposed to have a Mountain Bike Race on Sunday but I keep looking at the forecast and it doesn't look good. Looks like it is supposed to rain there all week plus this weekend. I guess I really don't know what to think. Part of me wants to do the TT wether I have the mtb race or not but I don't want to go into a mtb race on a course that I've always feel strong on and have tired legs from a 22 mile TT. I'll just have to keep thinking about it.

Tonight again for me was another night off the bike. I had my parents in town and was with them and by the time I got home it was already getting pretty dark. Tomorrow I plan on getting some good time in the saddle. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: