Monday, September 14, 2009

Winston


When I was in between classes today at work I turned on my phone and I had a message from my wife saying that Winston our miniature schnauzer was gone. When I called and talked to Amy she said that one of the boards in our fence had came loose and he had gotten out. Our other two labs weren't big enough so they were still there but Winston was gone and we aren't even sure how long he had been gone before we had noticed. The dogs all typically go out into the back yard for a couple of hours in the morning to burn off some energy and when she went to let them in is when she noticed he was gone.

We're not sure what to do. We have spent a lot of time out looking for him but who knows where he could have gone. We are all pretty worried around here. The kids are not taking to well. I called the shelter and if he comes in there they will let us know and we have talked to animal control so they will keep a look out for him. I'm a little worried since he's never been out by himself before and has always been around other dogs. I'm not sure how well he'll handle the night out by himself.

Right now we are just hoping for the best. If anyone local sees him let me know. He is a bit shaggier know than he was in the picture above. Later.

Harp

No comments: