Wednesday, February 10, 2010

School, Work, Training

School, Work and Training are eating up a majority of my time and that is my excuse for not posting here very often.

My class at school is getting close to be done and I've been slammed with a couple of projects for it but it will be nice to be done and get a two week break after next week is over. Then it will be two classes down eleven more to go.

Work has been crazy the past couple of weeks with me trying to get caught up on a whole mess of stuff that I've been putting off for a few months that is now coming due soon. I've been spending an extra one to two hours a night trying to get a couple of these big things done but like my class it will be nice when it is over and I will be able to relax some.

On the training side of things it is going well. I finally have a plan and it so nice to just be able to come home and get started on it without having to think a bunch about what I'm going to do tonight and then wonder if it is what I'm supposed to be doing. I have been working on my race schedule though and I'm trying to figure my training out so that I'm peaking when I have the biggest races of the season. Fortunetly the some of the big races are grouped together over a few weeks but the next set is only a month later. I'm going to have to think about it for a while and see what I can do.

That's about all I got for now. Need to get back to work and get some things done. Later.

Harp

No comments: