Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pics of the Day

Here's some pics of the non-exciting events that happened today. Here's Marshall caught messing with my bikes. I went downstairs and noticed that one of my bikes had rolled forward a bit and then looked at Marshall and he had the evidence on his face. If you look closely you can see the chain grease on his nose and the top of his head.
I was able to do my intervals outside today. Way better than doing them on the trainer. In years past I haven't been good about doing intervals when out riding but this year I'm staying after it. I picked this method up from Jeff. I can only remember my workouts for about 25 seconds after I read what they are so I type them up, print them out and tape them to the stem.

I've got to leave town tomorrow afternoon for and won't be back until about midnight on Friday and we are supposed to have a training crit on Saturday morning so I had to get the bike prepped tonight. Ready to roll. We'll see how it goes since I'm coming off a heavy training week and in the next 2 days I'm going to be spending about 8 hrs traveling.
That's about it for tonight. Now it's time to get some homework done. Later.
Harp

No comments: