Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cleanin the bike


Nothing much going on with me being that its a busy week at the jobs. It kinda caught me by surprise. This no riding during the week thing is starting to get to me. Just another night of weight training and then I decided to get the bike cleaned up so I can let it sit in the garage when the weather is bad this weekend(@&%$). I had to clean my bike inside the garage tonight without a hose because the last time I used it I disconnected it but forgot to drain the hose and when I went to use it tonight it was one big twisty popsicle. Got it as clean as I could. At least I feel better know that it doesn't have anymore wilderness park snow sludge on it. Know if I only cared as much about my car being as clean as I like to keep my bike. I'll have to work on that.

Later

Harp

No comments: