Friday, December 21, 2007

Road Ride take 2

Headed out for another ride on the road today. This time I went about 21 miles. Felt pretty good today but the ride back was a little harder with a slight wind blowing in my face but I got some good miles in and some more good pedaling. Tomorrow it's just a quick base workout and then time to get ready for all of the holiday fun(I think it's supposed to be fun).
This cow looked at me like he knew how many of his relatives ended up on my cutting board. Very Untrusting.
I forgot to mention this yesterday but a big thanks to Bryan at bike pedalers for hooking me up with these shoe covers he found. They keep the feet much warmer. This shot would be better in any other season but the white snow covered flat area straight ahead is actually pawnee lake. As you go down the hill you look up at the lake.



It's always comforting to see something like this when you are out in the middle of no where. This was at a shooting range parking lot that I pulled into to dump the wrapper from my gel.


Picked up some of these this morning. I was out in the neighborhood of another shop that sells them. Mmmm Double Latte My favorite.

Heading back into town.

Harp

1 comment:

Bluenoser said...

Merry Christmas Harp,

I hope you have a very Happy New Year.

If ever in the Maritimes give a shout.

-B