Thursday, December 20, 2007

Rode Ride

Headed out for a ride on the rode today. It is really the only place to ride. Everything else is covered in ice. I found that the 18.5 miles I did on the MTB with full knobbies on was good for me. My focus for the ride was just to get some miles in with sustained pedaling the whole time. I think that this is going to become more of my focus for my training. I need to improve my aerobic ability and this is going to be a good way to work on this. Hopefully pretty soon I can start doing some intervals but for now I'm going to just work on getting through some longer rides. I did notice the wonderful aroma that you get when a big truck passes you. Very %$@* refreshing. I'm sure I'll get used to it. I also think these rides will be great and how much more distance I can cover once I get the road bike. Hopefully that's not to far away. Here's some pics from todays ride.


Rolling in the country


The shadow shot.


Looking down the rode


The lovely Southeast Nebraska Country side. Exciting isn't it.


The bolinas after riding through snow slush

Harp

No comments: