Friday, February 22, 2008

It's going to be in the 40's this weekend

I never thought that I would be so excited to see mid forties as a high. The last time I rode outside was on Jan. 27th. Almost a month. Looking forward to getting back on the mountain bike too. I haven't had it out since Jan. 6th. I like the Road Bike. Actually I like the Road Bike way more than I thought I would. It will probably be my main training tool over this summer. My plan is to get out on Sunday on the mtb and spin around for a couple of hours and make sure it is in good working order. Hopefully I can get some company. It's nice to ride with some other people sometimes.

I put in about 1:05 on the trainer. Busy day at work today and I got home late so I decieded to really push myself and get a lot done in a small amount of time. I didn't get any time in yesterday like I had planned on after the hell day at work and the great dishwasher incedent of 08 (you don't want to know). I didn't even have time to get started until about 9 and by then after everything I just didn't have it in me to go down and get started. I think it actually helped though I felt really good on the bike during the intervals. Plan on getting up early tomorrow and head down to the basement for about 2 hours of training before I have to head out of town for the day.


I came accross this promo that pearl izumi is running and thought it was great. Found this picture on the site.


If your in the Lincoln NE area enjoy the nice weather and get out and ride. Later.

Harp

4 comments:

millhouse said...

Not sure if I can make it yet, but when and where were you thinking for Sunday?

Harp said...

Hadn't really planned that much out yet. I was waiting to see if anybody else was up to going. I'm pretty open with both time and place.

Bluenoser said...

Lucky dogs, snowstorm here yesterday.

Bluenoser said...

Lucky dogs, snowstorm here yesterday.