Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Rest


You know sometimes the best thing for me is a day off of the bike. When I woke up this morning my legs felt tight and a little sore so I was glad that today was my normal day off of training. It felt nice to be able to come home relax, make dinner and spend some time hanging out with my kids. Of course by tomorrow I will be ready to get back on the bike. Looking forward to this weekend. Going to be out of town on Saturday but Sunday looks like it going to break 40 which is what it has to hit before I will ride outside(again I'm a cold weather wimp). I think I'm going to take out the mountain bike and make sure everything is good to go for next weekend.


Gotta go watch the Tour of California and then hit the bed for a busy day of working and training tomorrow. Later.


Harp

No comments: