Friday, April 18, 2008

Planned and Unplanned Training

Training has been a little planned and unplanned the past couple of days. Yesterday was good. Up early and was able to get my core workout done. Took my son to school and back home for 2 hours on the trainer. After that it was off to the school for the rest of the day. Today was a little different. Work early then in the afternoon I headed to ArborLinks for what I thought was a dinner service. Plans canceled and no overnight guests so no dinner service. I did have a long talk with the new GM and that is a whole different story that I'm not going to get into to but my overall roll there may change. For the better or worse I'm not sure. I was able to leave earlier than planned and got home and decided to do a hard 45 minute trainer interval workout.

Probably no training tomorrow. I'm at the shop in the am and at the links in the pm and staying in Neb. City cause I got to do a breakfast for our guests early Sunday morning and then it's back to the shop and hopefully some time on the bike Sunday. Later.

Harp

3 comments:

Bluenoser said...

You're pounding it to the training Harp.

-B

millhouse said...

What are your ride plans for Sunday. I am hoping to get out for a couple hours. Probably gravel.

Harp said...

I'm heading out early for a couple of hours.