Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Still Tired

For some reason this week I've just been exhausted and just can't seem to get out of this funk that I'm in. I haven't ridden my bike since my bailout ride Monday morning other than a few coasting rides with my daughter. I've been trying to get some extra sleep and just rest as much as I can to try to be ready for the race this weekend. Tomorrow I have to get out for some kind of ride after work. Even if it's a short one but I feel I need to get out and open up the legs a little bit since Friday and Saturday are pretty busy for me and some ride time will be tough.

Not much for a post tonight. I'm going to bed.

Harp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've noticed this on a few blogs. summer not only allows us saddle time but I think we end up overdoing it sometimes. Kinda like candy as kids