Sunday, December 28, 2008

Crit Race Pic

This is a pic from the crit race I did this summer. My wife got me (us) a new Sanner/Printer/Copier for christmas and I have a few hard pictures that I can now scan and put on the blog. Looking at this makes me remember how different crit races are from mtb racing. At this race is when I first met my now Flatwater Cycling Teamate Rick (he's in the orange jersey on the right). I will spend some time in road races this year helping him out. In the road races I'm serving as more the worker bee.

As for today's ride I went out for a road ride and took a new route heading south of town on the highway for some base miles. I'm still pretty sore but felt good when I got stretched out so I rode for about 1 hour 50 minutes and put in almost 31 miles. I forgot how much I actually enjoy those road rides in the winter when the temps get in the 40's. Now I feel like I got a cold coming on so I'm off to bed to rest up.

Harp

5 comments:

Bluenoser said...

Hey I like the new layout Harp.

-B

Harp said...

Yeah I thought it was time for a change.

Unknown said...

Hey guys, I did a post on nencycling.org about FWCT

http://www.nencycling.org/new_nebraska_team

Bluenoser said...

Happy New Year Harp.

-B

Judi said...

I like the new blog too. Cool pix.