Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ride or Not?

This is what I woke up to this morning. Smow in April and 33 degrees and wind blowing 35-50 mph. Sweet! I thought about riding the trainer but when I went to set it up the skewer on the "hammer" isn't compatible with the trainer mount. Now I got to decide if I ride outside or not. I have to wait until after my daughters volleyball game at 1. Maybe laps in pioneers park. We'll see. I need to train.


Note: I did go out to train. Luckily the sun had come out which helped with the temps but the wind did not slow down and it was brutal. I felt good though that I made it out.


Redbone said...


Cycling Phun said...

Snowing as we speak, possible we'll get a half foot.