Thursday, August 20, 2009

I just want to ride

I've been going a little stir crazy the past few days. It is hard not to ride when I have a bunch of stuff to do but when I can't ride and I have to just sit at home I go really nuts. Things felt a bit better today but when I put a little pressure on it I still felt it hurt a little so I decided to stay as planned and not ride again today to make sure this thing is taken care of.

Last night I spent the time wisely and got the bikes all cleaned, prepped and ready to go when training begins again. The headset on my mountain bike seemed a little loose so I took it in today to the shop to have Paul tighten it and have it checked overall. I also added a little more pressure to my fork. It seemed to have a bit to much bounce. I did test ride it after I had everything done and I didn't really have any pain when I sat on the saddle which is promising.

Now I just can't wait to get back out tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to go to crazy but I would like to hit some singletrack. Hopefully the local trails are dry. Later.

Harp

No comments: